Experienced React Developer Eindhoven
FRONTEND | The Netherlands | Eindhoven
Are you an experienced React developer with good skills in the NextJS and Typescript area? Would you fancy joining our ‘New Stack’ team to help improve the client side functionality for our high traffic website? Then this is the opportunity for you?
Who are we?
Bedandbreakfast.eu is the global B&B specialist with 3.7 million rooms and apartments and millions of visitors worldwide. Bedandbreakfast.eu B.V is an dynamic group of young professionals in Eindhoven. We believe that enjoying your work, using your own initiative and teamwork are the fuel of success. The development department consists of two multidisciplinary SCRUM teams: the 'Value team' that deals with the current applications and the 'New Stack' team that is building a completely new (web) app. The goal is to provide an even better user experience to our millions of customers.
We are looking for a React developer with a healthy dose of ambition to act as front end developer within our ‘New Stack’ team. Are you an experienced React developer with a sense of responsibility who can work closely with our UX-designer and back end developers? Imagine how UX, design and the right presentation of the available information could elevate our booking platform to the next level.
- HBO work and intellectual level
- Minimum of 1 year experience with React framework
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS and Ant design is a must
- Knowledge of Gitlab is essential
- Ability to work accurately and take responsibility
- Ability to take the initiative and be creative
- Good teamplayer
- Fluent in Dutch and English
An exciting and challenging position within a young enthusiastic team. No long-winded projects, just crazy short sprints (we work with the Agile method). Bed & Breakfast Europe has an informal ethos where colleagues are encouraged to come up with their own ideas and work on their own initiative. The lines of communication are kept short and the doors are always open. We work with passion and pride. Building a future for Bedandbreakfast.eu, where fun brings us together.
- Excellent salary and travel allowance
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday money
- Possibility to take extra holiday daysv
- Average hours per week: 28 - 40 hours
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Possibility to discuss working from home
- Inspirational work environment in the historic former Eindhoven airport building with adjoining lunchroom and tapasbar. (anno 1935)
- Great public transport links and free parking facilities
- Working in a vibrant and motivated team within a growing international company
- Informal working atmosphere with many social events and activities!
Does this opportunity excite you? Then you have to get in touch! Call us, mail us or drop in for a coffee. Send your C.V. to Peter Kuijpers (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give him a call on +31 40 7620600.