Experienced Back-end Developer
Backend | The Netherlands | Eindhoven
Do you have a deep and far-reaching knowledge of the PHP(OOP) arena? Would you like to join our ‘New Stack’ team in order to help us build and improve our client side functionality for our high traffic website? Then we need you!
Who are we?
Bedandbreakfast.eu is the global B&B specialist with 4 million rooms and apartments and millions of visitors worldwide. Bedandbreakfast.eu B.V is an dynamic group of young professionals in Eindhoven. We believe that enjoying your work, using your own initiative and teamwork are the fuel of success. The development department consists of two multidisciplinary SCRUM teams: the 'Value team' that deals with the current applications and the 'New Stack' team that is building a completely new (web) app. The goal is to provide an even better user experience to our millions of customers.
We’re looking for a highly ambitious experienced backend developer to join our ‘New Stack’ team. Are you an experienced developer with a sense of responsibility who can work closely with our current programmers, UX designer and frontend developers? We need the very latest in innovative techniques to elevate our booking platform to a higher level.
- HBO work and intellectual level
- In depth knowledge of frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
- Experience with PHP (object oriented) and MySQL
- Experience with Linux, SOLR, Node.js and Elasticsearch is a must
- You work with accuracy and a sense of responsibility
- You take initiative and are highly creative
- You are true teamplayer
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we can offer you
An exciting and challenging position within a young enthusiastic team. No long-winded projects, just crazy short sprints (SCRUM). Bed & Breakfast Europe has an informal ethos where colleagues are encouraged to come up with their own ideas and work on their own initiative. The lines of communication are kept short and the doors are always open. We work with passion and pride. Building a future for Bedandbreakfast.eu, where fun brings us together.
- Excellent salary and travel allowance
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday money
- Possibility to take extra holiday days
- Average hours per week: 28 - 40 hours
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Possibility to discuss working from home
- Inspirational work environment in the historic former Eindhoven airport building with adjoining lunchroom and tapasbar. (anno 1935)
- Great public transport links and free parking facilities
- Working in a vibrant and motivated team within a growing international company
- Informal working atmosphere with many social events and activities!
Does this opportunity excite you? Then you have to get in touch! Call us, mail us or drop in for a coffee. Send your C.V. to Peter Kuijpers (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give him a call on +31 40 7620600.
Enquires from agencies or third parties are not appreciated.